Parenting is overwhelming. The moments are fleeting. Make the most of the time you already have. Navigate the tension of the phase your child or teenager is in now. Survive this phase. Be prepared for the next one.
The Phase project is a collaborative, ongoing initiative combining the best research with practical application. Don’t miss what’s happening in the critical phases of growing up.
Each registration is valid for the parenting unit. This can include parents, grandparents, or whatever your family looks like. Registration includes breakfast, an age-level phase guide for each of your children, and the book Don't Miss It by Reggie Joiner and Kristen Ivy.
- Childcare: 0 to 2.5 years: $15
- Childcare: 2.5 to 4 years: $15
- Childcare: kindergarten to second grade: $15
- Childcare: third to fifth grade: $15
- Additional materials: Complete set of 18 phase summaries: $15
- Additional material: Age-specific Phase Guide: $13
- Additional Material: Parenting Beyond Your Capacity by Reggie Joiner and Carey Nieuwolf: $13